Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/30 22:44:00 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Omid into the Apache Incubator

Repost as a separate [RESULT] thread as suggested by Craig.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Daniel Dai <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Following the discussion earlier, I'm calling a vote to accept Omid as
> a new Incubator project.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Omid into the Incubator
> [ ] +0 Indifferent to the acceptance of Omid
> [ ] -1 Do not accept Omid because ...
>
> The vote will be open for the next 72 hours.
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OmidProposal

With 11 binding +1s (Chris Nauroth, James Taylor, Flavio Junqueira,
Julian Hyde, Chris Douglas, Amol Kekre, Josh Elser, Andrew Purtell, P.
Taylor Goetz, Suresh Marru and Daniel Dai), the vote passes. Thanks
everyone for taking time to vote. I will proceed with next steps.

Thanks,
Daniel