Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by mt...@sanmarcoinformatica.it on 2011/04/08 16:09:20 UTC

problem Jackrabbit 2.2.4: PDFStreamEngine

Hi,

        I have a problem with Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.4...

I insert a file pdf (create by IBM InfoPrintServer and searchable, see
annex) in my repository.
The insertion is successfull, but there is a message INFO:PDFStreamEngine
PDFStreamEngine unsupported/disable operation EI and the indexes are not
created and so is impossible the full text search on the pdf.

With PDFBox I can extract the text correctly from the pdf (there is still
the message INFO: PDFStreamEngine PDFStreamEngine unsupported/disable
operation EI).

Why Jackrabbit does not create indexes?
How can I resolve this problem?

Thank you.