Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by samar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/01 12:23:28 UTC

Feature branch for Falcon Designer

Hi Devs,
 A  falcon-designer feature branch would help us progress faster with falcon-designer development ,  Can anyone please create a feature branch for falcon-designer.

Regards,
samar

RE: Feature branch for Falcon Designer

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.
Sure Samar, makes sense. Since most of the work on Designer would be orthogonal to the main code base, we can merge it easily when complete, but we should continue to follow RTC (Review then commit) for this branch as well.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-falcon.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/designer;hb=refs/heads/designer

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.
github.com/apache is a read only mirror.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan

Posted by si...@gmail.com.

Posted by samar kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.