Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/02 15:52:48 UTC

Re: Top notch D&I related preso at ApacheCon NA

Will it be recorded? I won’t be able to make it to the con this year.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Top notch D&I related preso at ApacheCon NA

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
I will unfortunately be in Sally's media training and won't be able to
attend. :(

There's no video at either of the ApacheCons this year, but I haven't
heard conclusively if there will be audio recordings or not like there
were last year.

-Joan