Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by jo...@apache.org on 2016/05/26 02:34:37 UTC

Podling Report Reminder - June 2016

Dear podling,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
Incubator PMC. It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to
prepare your quarterly board report.

The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 15 June 2016, 10:30 am PDT.
The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC
report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks
before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and
submission (Wed, June 1st).

Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the Incubator
PMC, and subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the
very latest you should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board
meeting.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report

----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

*   Your project name
*   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
    the project or necessarily of its field
*   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
    towards graduation.
*   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
    aware of
*   How has the community developed since the last report
*   How has the project developed since the last report.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2016

Note: This is manually populated. You may need to wait a little before
this page is created from a template.

Mentors
-------

Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on
the Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are
following the project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms
for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

Re: Podling Report Reminder - June 2016

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
On 31 May 2016 at 12:02, Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
> oh, I lost that other thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/Zru1at8i7osv8g4 sorry
>
> I also like your version, so we could cherry-pick some interesting parts of
> it

No worries!

I'll let you do the wiki edits :)

--

[...]