Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Preston Carman <pr...@apache.org> on 2016/06/23 16:01:40 UTC

Changes based on sonar

Please review my code changes: https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/64

I attempted to track down an issue with creating to many files, but I
got side tracked with all the sonar comments on the way. Please take a
look at my changes and give me your feedback.

Thanks
Preston

Re: Changes based on sonar

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Generally looks good to me. Added a few comments - mostly about the
change in the rat configuration that\u2019s no obvious by looking at diffs.
Could you explain what changed?

Cheers,
Till