Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Omair-Inam Abdul-Matin <oi...@cs.uwaterloo.ca> on 2004/06/02 16:49:07 UTC

WOW - ultra fast plugin download

Having attempted to download AJDT 1.1.10 yesterday 3 times after failing
twice I managed to use the update site to download it.  With a T1
connection I was getting a measly speed of below 5 KB/sec (I reckon).  I
  was pleasantly surprised when the Mevenide plugin, which is larger
than AJDT I think, downloaded faster than any other plugin I've seen.

2 points for that... :)

I was really impressed with the UI design when I checked out the beta
version put up by Gilles for M8.  I'm sure there's good stuff here.

Omair