Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 剑圣 <10...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/09 03:04:48 UTC

回复:[DISCUSS] New time variables are added to facilitate business development

Hello&nbsp; everyone,Some time ago, I wanted to submit the code to the community. I hope you can discuss whether my PR can be submitted. My goal is to enrich time variables and reduce the cost of business development. Like Alibaba cloud's Dataworks platform, there are abundant time variables that business developers can use easily and do not need to calculate time variables to use them. I hope you can give your opinions on whether my PR can be submitted to the community
See my issue:https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/11608
See my pr:https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/pull/11667

look forward to your comments,Thanks