Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ingo Siebert <in...@cas.de> on 2007/11/22 14:51:31 UTC

howto obtain a war file

Hi continuum users,

the product sounds promising. Thank you to all contributers.

I just wantet to deploy Continuum 1.1beta4 fot Tomcat 5.5, but i'm
missing the WAR file.
Is somewhere a WAR file available which i can use?

It is hard for me to build it myself, because i haven't Maven installed
and the firewall of my company is restrictive. Additionally, i don't
want to build it again for every new version.

Cheers,

Ingo
--
CRM Products Development - EIM