Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "federico.wachs" <fe...@2clams.com> on 2011/09/04 01:10:49 UTC

Re: Pattern: Is there a method of resolving multivalued date ranges into a single document?

I'm looking to implement something similar. Has anybody worked something out
to work around  this issue?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Federico

Re: Pattern: Is there a method of resolving multivalued date ranges into a single document?

Posted by "David Smiley (@MITRE.org)" <DS...@mitre.org>.
See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2155?focusedCommentId=13114839&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13114839
with my response following Geert-Jan's question.

~ David

-----
 Author: http://www.packtpub.com/apache-solr-3-enterprise-search-server/book

Re: Pattern: Is there a method of resolving multivalued date ranges into a single document?

Posted by "federico.wachs" <fe...@2clams.com>.
Nobody? I don't have problem with the hours but I do have the same situation
with dates where a document could be in many date ranges.

Any suggestion? Please !