Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rishi007bansod <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/28 11:47:05 UTC

Continuous Query on Multiple caches

Hi,
       In documentation
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.1/docs/continuous-queries
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.1/docs/continuous-queries>   , continuous
query is mentioned for single cache only. In our case I want to use it for
multiple caches, how can we use continuous query for same? Please provide
example

Thanks,
Rishikesh

Re: Continuous Query on Multiple caches

Posted by "slava.koptilin" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rishikesh,

Is it possible to create another kafka stream based on Curr_stream1 &
Curr_stream2?
In this case, you will be able to stream (Curr_stream1.f0 - Curr_stream2.f0)
into a new Ignite cache and use continuous query.

In any way, it would be great if you can share your solution with the
community.

Thanks.

Re: Continuous Query on Multiple caches

Posted by rishi007bansod <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
 In our case data is coming from 2 kafka streams. We want to compare current
data from 2 streams and take some action(e.g. raise alert). We want to make
this processing event based i.e. as soon as data comes from 2 streams, we
should take action associated with this event.
For example,
((Curr_stream1.f0 - Curr_stream2.f0) > T ) then ----> raise alert.

Initially I thought of caching both streams data and then compare it, but it
will take more time to process.

Posted by "slava.koptilin" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rishikesh,

ContinuosQuery is designed to work with single cache only.
So, there is no way to use it with multiple caches.
Could you please share your use case in more details?

Thanks.