Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk> on 2006/12/08 15:53:55 UTC

Unexpected end of file after null

I'm getting this error since upgrading to the latest XMLBeans 2.2.0.
Seems this has been around for a while. Is there any way I can get
round the error?

       InputStream in = aaConnection.getInputStream();
       BufferedReader buffer = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(in));
       StringBuffer stringBuffer = new StringBuffer();
       String line = null;
       while ((line = buffer.readLine()) != null) {
         stringBuffer.append(line);
       }
       in.close();

       soapEnvelopeDoc = EnvelopeDocument.Factory.parse
(stringBuffer.toString());

the first time it runs it's fine. The second time I get this error:

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected end of file after
null

thanks,

Alistair

--------------
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h

Re: Unexpected end of file after null

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.
it's ok, it's that bug where you can't parse from an InputStream -
parse from the String instead

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0