Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andreas Bakurov <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/04 10:43:38 UTC

How to get edit rights for CXF Wiki

Hello, I am user of apache CXF and sometimes, while I am reading CXF
documentation, I want to add more material or perform some cosmetic edits
(like correcting anchors etc).
I believe that the quality of CXF documentation still need more
improvements, many details are ommited.
What I should do in order to get "write" permission on CXF wiki ?

Re: How to get edit rights for CXF Wiki

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thu February 19 2009 3:54:43 pm henning.jensen wrote:
> bimargulies wrote:
> > Submit an Apache iCla. http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt. Then we
> > can
> > give you access.
>
> I would also like to contribute with some more details on the programmatic
> configuration of CXF. Do I really have to print the iCLA, sign it and post
> it by regular mail? I'm from Norway and would be nice to do this
> electronically.

You can print it, sign it, then scan it in and email it as an attachment to
secretary@apache.org.

I think those are the only two options.   There was a discussion about gpg
signatures, but a lawyer didn't think that would hold up in court or
something.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org