Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Khurram Nawaz <kh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/05 23:05:45 UTC

Restore backup.

Hi,

I restore the backup file but when users are trying to login it's giving
error Invalid password/ user and after I reset the user password users are
able to login.. I think it's not taking backup for the passwords.. can I
know how to take full backup including passwords?

Regards,

Re: Restore backup.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sure, MySQL