Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Erez Eisenstein <EE...@axismobile.com> on 2006/11/14 15:42:15 UTC

PPT - RichTextRun - missing bullets properties

Hi

I am iterating over a LinkedList returned by the getTextPropList()
method, invoked on an instance of RichTextRun class, and I'm trying to
extract all the attributes of this instance.

More specifically - I'm trying to extract the bullet properties of this
RichTextRun. I can see them when viewing the ppt file with power point,
but there is no TextProp that matches.

Any ideas?

thanks

Re: PPT - RichTextRun - missing bullets properties

Posted by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com>.
Hi -

The support is not yet in the alpha. It is one of the next items on
Yegor's list with RichTextRuns.

He is on vacation this week. I predict this will be decoded and in
POI by the end of the year.

Regards,
Dave Fisher