Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com> on 2005/01/30 20:45:34 UTC

[all] correction was RE: [ALL] Checking Out Trunk Of All Commons Packages

If you were following both commons-dev and commons-user you would've
seen that we already did this on Thursday :-).  Please use
"trunks-proper" and "trunks-sandbox" as they already contain the files
migrated from the jakarta-commons and jakarta-commons-sandbox modules.
Various builds will fail if you try to build without these files.

The correct commands follow:

svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/respos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-proper
jakarta-commons

and

svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/respos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbox
jakarta-commons-sandbox

Tim O'Brien

Re: [all] correction was RE: [ALL] Checking Out Trunk Of All Commons Packages

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
I try to follow these lists, but Gmail's spam filter ate these and I
didn't see them :-(.  Glad to see someone had already done this.

Craig

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.