Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by calintz <t4...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/01 06:08:54 UTC

Reload particular part

Hi all,

I have a menu with few links, when i click on the link, whole page including
header, menu, and body will be reloaded. Is there anyway to reload only
particular part(example, body). This can be done if i'm using html frame by
specify target="body", but i don know how to do it using tiles. Thanks in
advance.

This is part of my tiles template - classic.jsp
		       	<tiles:insertAttribute name="header" />

		    	<tiles:insertAttribute name="menu" />
		        <tiles:insertAttribute name="body" />

Regards,
Calintz Tee

Re: Reload particular part

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/3/1 calintz <t4...@yahoo.com>:

> Thanks Antonio, i understand. So i have to use frame instead of tiles.

Or Ajax....

Re: Reload particular part

Posted by calintz <t4...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Reload particular part