Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vinay Agarwal <Vi...@hotmail.com> on 2006/06/30 23:39:11 UTC

Multi Type Form Widget: Can it pick which entity to use with field

Hello,

I have some confusion about multi type form widgets. Since it takes a list
as input, more than one entries in list may contain the named field. Does it
pick the first it finds or can it be specified?

Thanks in advance,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Multi Type Form Widget: Can it pick which entity to use with field

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
see if this helps
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/ofbiz_form_widget_cookbook.txt

Vinay Agarwal sent the following on 6/30/2006 2:39 PM: