Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by "Wojtek B." <wo...@tlen.pl> on 2006/12/03 17:38:52 UTC

Maven2 integration

Hello,

How do I integrate Forrest with Maven 2 ?

Kind regards,
Wojciech B.

Re: Maven2 integration

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Wojtek B. wrote:
> How do I integrate Forrest with Maven 2 ?

'm afraid I cannot help you since I don't know Maven 2. What I can do is
point you towards our how to on integrating with Maven 1 -
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/howto/howto-forrest-from-maven.html

If you work this out for Maven 2 please be sure to provide a patch for
our docs - thanks.

Ross

Re: Maven2 integration

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Wojtek B. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How do I integrate Forrest with Maven 2 ?

I don't know much either. I suppose you would need
to define Forrest's dependencies, and you would need
to change Forrest's Ant-based build system.

See forrest/lib and forrest/tools/ant and forrest/tools/jetty.

The forrest committers have been very specific about
the versions of all supporting products. In particular,
Apache Cocoon and its blocks. The current versions of
cocoon2 that you find in maven repositories is not
functioning with the current forrest.

-David