Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/10 17:00:32 UTC

Re: [activemq-user] Re: Newbie questions

On 4/10/06, S_O_Neill <O_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> regarding this answer , I was wondering if you could give me guidance about
> this
> What are the configuration details that I need to get this running ?

See

http://activemq.org/Security

which includes an example of how to configure security; though note
this requires you to use a recent 4.x release (rather than the very
old 3.x code). I'd recommend using 4.0-RC2

--

James
-------

Re: [activemq-user] Re: Newbie questions

Posted by S_O_Neill <O_...@hotmail.com>.
Why ?

We started integrating with activemq back in november and we are still
writing tests for this integration , once we are happy with the extent of
our build system we will move up to the latest version if it is required for
our purposes but for the moment I am trying to get some security tests
running using the older version.

No ?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/10/06, S_O_Neill <O_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the prompt reply  - I was trying to work off this page - but
> unfortunetly I am restricted to using the activemq 3.2.1 version

Why?

>  which
> doesn't seem to support the <plugins> element in the xml configuration file,
> is there any 3.x security specific information page?

No

James
-------

Posted by S_O_Neill <O_...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for the prompt reply  - I was trying to work off this page - but
unfortunetly I am restricted to using the activemq 3.2.1 version - which
doesn't seem to support the <plugins> element in the xml configuration file,
is there any 3.x security specific information page?
Cheers
S_O_N