Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2006/04/20 22:17:09 UTC

Example application

Sorry for my ignorance, but can someone explain to me what's up with
the sample applications?

I build myfaces by running $mvn package from the root of the myfaces
svn checkout.

Maybe I'm just building it wrong, but when I deploy myfaces-example-
simple.war, it immediately blows up due to missing the api jar.  I
guess the Maven build doesn't include the api jar?  So I dropped that
in by hand and restarted tomcat, now I get another missing dependency
on lang.  Once I add that by hand and restart, it looks ok.

Is this a pom dependency misconfiguration or did I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
James Mitchell