Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Rafael Sousa (Ext_Altior)" <Ra...@siemens.com> on 2005/10/05 20:20:19 UTC

Where is the code that reads the XSD file?

Hi everybody!

In what file/class is the schema file .xsd being read from disk?

I've been digging down the source code to find this, but it hasn't been easy... If any of you already knows it, it will save me some time.

Thanks in advance,

Rafael Sousa

Re: Where is the code that reads the XSD file?

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
Hi Rafael,
your question is ambiguous: are you looking for the code that
actually reads the input file (i.e.
framework/LocalFileInputSource.cpp or framework/URLInputSource.cpp)
or the code that converts the XML inside the .XSD into a grammar
(i.e. validator/schema/TraverseSchema.cpp)?

Alberto