Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Doug Fields <df...@interpage.net> on 2001/05/02 16:11:16 UTC

How to file a bug? (was Re: Final resolution on JCE exceptions and Tomcat (3.2.1)?)

Hello all,

Give no response to the below message, I would like to file this as a
formal bug report. It seems that I am not the only one having to deal with
this bug as similar messages came out in the past six months.

Cheers,

Doug