Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Tim Molter <ti...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/16 15:00:51 UTC

[dbutils] Please release 1.6

there's a new feature in dbutils that I would really like to use:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBUTILS-113. Can whoever is in
charge of releasing to Maven Central consider releasing dbutils now?

Thanks in advance, Tim

Re: [dbutils] Please release 1.6

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
It looks like Benedikt has stepped up and has set the wheels in motion for
a 1.6 release candidate. This might not happen until next week though. Stay
tuned.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com