Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Teo Chee Keong <ck...@mas.gov.sg> on 1999/02/19 01:42:25 UTC

Re: os-aix/3913: Syntax Error in httpd.conf: Expected but saw

I know that it is a bug in the IBM's AIX C compiler. What I have submitted
is actually a temporary solution to go around the problem until the fix for
the bug is available in Apr 99 (for those using the latest version of C for
AIX) or for those who are using an older version of C for AIX compiler
where no more support is available.

My motive is to help those who are currently facing the same problem as me
to continue to deploy Apache in AIX without delay.

Lastly, I also hope you can update me when the PTF is available. Thanks!

shaneo@raleigh.ibm.com
18/02/99 10:53 PM

To:   apache-bugdb@apache.org, Teo Chee Keong/ITD/MAS/SG,
      shaneo@raleigh.ibm.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: os-aix/3913: Syntax Error in httpd.conf: Expected
      </Directory> but saw </Directory>

Synopsis: Syntax Error in httpd.conf: Expected </Directory> but saw
</Directory>

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: shaneo@raleigh.ibm.com
State-Changed-When: Thu Feb 18 06:53:02 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
See PR 2312, and also the FAQ.
It is a bug in your compiler.