Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lee Weng Kong <LW...@dsta.gov.sg> on 2005/07/21 09:47:20 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: [POSSIBLE SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Problem with SSL request via Windows Network Load Balancer (WNLB) - Email found in subject

Wow, thanks for the quick reply. Just to clarify, what do you mean by
"your load-balancer doesn't handle https correctly"?

Do you mean
1) Windows Network Load Balancer is unable to handle https correctly at
all (i.e. there is no point trying to get it working, because it won't).
I don't think that is the case, because I've gotten it to work with
SSL-enabled IIS before, and it worked fine then.

OR

2) There is some configuration that I'm getting wrong with WNLB. Here's
what I configured for the WNLB.

a) Cluster Parameters
Primaery IP: 131.42.2.5
Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0
Full Internet name: 131.42.2.5
Remote control is not enabled.

b) Host Parameters:
Priority(Unique host ID): 1
Initial cluster state: active
Dedicated IP address: 131.42.1.4
Subnet mask: 255.255.0.0

C) Port Rules
Port Range: 0 to 65535
Protocol: Both
Filtering mode: multiple hosts, affinity: single, load:100(%).

Any ideas if these settings are ok? Or should I have set them
differently?

Thanks!

Weng Kong