Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/06 18:11:05 UTC

[Jelly] moving to Commons Proper today

Hey all,

Just a heads-up, sometime today I'll copy over the CVS
directories to jakarta-commons and CVS remove them
from jakarta-commons-sandbox.

Sometime tomorrow, you will want to update both
jakarta-commons to pick up the additions and
jakarta-commons-sandbox to pick up the deletions.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons
http://axion.tigris.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/watchdog

Re: [Jelly] moving to Commons Proper today

Posted by Robert McIntosh <ro...@bull-enterprises.com>.
No problem. I just looked and I'm using beta6 of maven. I know there are
newer versions though. Do they work fine with building Jelly?

- Robert

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "Robert McIntosh" <ro...@bull-enterprises.com>

Posted by Robert McIntosh <ro...@bull-enterprises.com>.
Speaking of the website, I've notice that there is a javascript error
when viewing in IE6, and unterminated string constant in one of the
document.write statements. Line 23 I think in the resulting html, which
would be this section:

21: <script type="text/javascript">
22:              if (document.layers) {
23:                document.writeln("
24:                 &lt;link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'
href='./style/ns4_only.css' media='screen' /&gt;
25:                  &lt;link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'
href='./style/maven_ns4_only.css' media='screen'/&gt;
26:                ");
27:              }
28: </script>

- Robert McIntosh

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "Morgan Delagrange" <md...@yahoo.com>

> The CVS move is complete.

Great thanks!

> Now would be a good time to
> update jakarta-commons and jakarta-commons-sandbox
> modules.  I also updated the GUMP descriptors.  Are
> you going to update the Commons website in addition to
> the Jelly website?  If so, that should do it.

Yep - I'll get both the commons and jelly websites up today hopefully.

James
-------

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
--- James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> From: "Morgan Delagrange" <md...@yahoo.com>
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Just a heads-up, sometime today I'll copy over the
> CVS
> > directories to jakarta-commons and CVS remove them
> > from jakarta-commons-sandbox.
> >
> > Sometime tomorrow, you will want to update both
> > jakarta-commons to pick up the additions and
> > jakarta-commons-sandbox to pick up the deletions.
>
> Great stuff, thanks Morgan!
>
> I'm gonna try get the generation of the website
> working again (with
> hopefully a site per library) so once the move has
> happened I can update the
> website.
>
> James

The CVS move is complete.  Now would be a good time to

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "Morgan Delagrange" <md...@yahoo.com>