Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by radha rukmani <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/07 23:42:37 UTC

how to assign role name and role password

Hi

  How should I assign a role name and role password for a database in the sqlMapConfig.

  Till now sqlMapConfig has

  <transactionManager type="JDBC">
    <dataSource type="Simple">
     <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${driver}"/>
     <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="${url}"/>
       <property name="JDBC.Username" value="${username}"/>
       <property name="JDBC.Password" value="${password}"/>
     </dataSource>
    <transactionManager>

  do I have to just add in the dbrole name and dbrolepassword as another property inside this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

  Thanks

Yahoo! Photos

Re: how to assign role name and role password

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
What are dbrole and dbrolepassword?

Larry