Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by William Henry <wh...@redhat.com> on 2012/04/24 20:31:05 UTC

Openmama and Qpid

Hi Dev, (Jamie cc-ed)

FYI The OpenMAMA project are starting a project to integrate with Qpid as part of an AMQP implementation of their bridge.

The are going to make an announcement on their project web site. They are looking for a Qpid logo to put on their pages. I'll search dev list to see if I can find one.  But if anyone can point me to the proper image file I'd appreciate it.  Thank you.

Best,
William

Re: Openmama and Qpid

Posted by William Henry <wh...@redhat.com>.