Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tiago Nodari <tn...@brturbo.com> on 2001/08/12 00:55:12 UTC

Re: ADMINS: Ban a user?

         Thats a good one, he sends us spam and we are the ones filling his
inbox....
         unsubscribing is so easy...
         that is what I like about yahoogroups you can ban a user from
posting, but he still receives the messages,
         that is the right punishment from spam...
         we should add you to a few more mailing lists, websites and etc :)

         tiago

Re: ADMINS: Ban a user?

Posted by Michele Neylon -Blacknight Solutions <in...@blacknight-solutions.com>.
At 09.59 12/08/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>I agree... Dirty spammer

Can I second that? Or is it third at this stage?

>-Josh
>
>"Rimmer, real dumplings, proper dumplings when they're properly
>   cooked to perfection, proper dumplings, should not bounce."

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions - affordable linux hosting
http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/

Re: ADMINS: Ban a user?

Posted by Josh <jo...@isa.net.au>.
I agree... Dirty spammer

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: ADMINS: Ban a user?

Posted by "Sexton, George" <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.
While we are doing this, why don't we put a filter on subject and exclude
the following key words:

URGENT

REQUIRE

DESPERATE