Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/01/24 01:21:45 UTC

committers please configure svn clients (Was: svn commit: r371723)

Would all committers please configure your svn clients:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

Otherwise we get mixed line-endings and unnecessary
commit diffs. Also this stops us getting diffs for
modified PDFs (there were no such files in this case).

Geir, this was your stuff.
I have not done the site/docs directory. It is generated
docs that now have mixed line-endings.

-David

> Author: crossley
> Date: Mon Jan 23 15:58:11 2006
> New Revision: 371723

> Log:
> Do 'svn propset svn:eol-style native' for all text files.
>
> Modified:
[ snip ]
>     incubator/public/trunk/site/build.xml   (props changed)
>     incubator/public/trunk/site/xdocs/chair_guide.xml   (contents, props changed)
>     incubator/public/trunk/site/xdocs/faq.xml   (contents, props changed)
>     incubator/public/trunk/site/xdocs/general_guide.xml   (contents, props changed)
>     incubator/public/trunk/site/xdocs/how_to_participate.xml   (contents, props changed)
>     incubator/public/trunk/site/xdocs/how_we_work.xml   (contents, props changed)
>     incubator/public/trunk/site/xdocs/incubation_policy.xml   (contents, props changed)
>     incubator/public/trunk/site/xdocs/index.xml   (props changed)
[ snip ]