Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/02/28 21:25:01 UTC

tiles-config.dtd - 403 Forbidden Error

Subject: tiles-config.dtd - 403 Forbidden Error
From: "Don Miller" <do...@gatx.com>
 ===
I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error when accessing the tiles-config.dtd in the
following location for validation:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config.dtd

Is there another location to which I can refer in my doctype?

Thanks,
Don

Re: tiles-config.dtd - 403 Forbidden Error

Posted by Fernando Esteban Barril Otero <fe...@visionnaire.com.br>.
Tiles digester uses the public id specified in tiles-def.xml
"-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Tiles Configuration//EN"
to link the dtd that should be used for validation. The
dtd is retrieved from the jar.

Using digester, you can register a DTD URL for the specified
public id, so you can pass a URL that point to the dtd in the jar.

Fernando

Posted by c tang <cc...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.