Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by MaFai <zh...@hkbn.com.hk> on 2003/08/07 04:08:56 UTC

JDBC authority unstable

Hello, tomcat-user,

 Now,using JDBC realm to implement authority.But some times,the tomcat would hang up while we press submit button to login.
 I have  check catalina.out ,no error found,the apache log also has no error.
 Mysql runs smoothly,when the webpage can not login.

 Any idea?

Best regards.

MaFai
zh-ma@hkbn.com.hk
2003-08-07

Stop, Start Applications - Using TOMCAT Manager , Multiple Services

Posted by Thana Letchumi <th...@ti.com>.
Hi,

  May I know how do I configure the tomcat to run multiple services ?. I
have installed tomcat in one UNIX server but there are more than one
developer with applications to run on production. I need to ensure that
the testing and reload of the particular application will not affect the
others . I tried using the TOMCAT manager to reload applications but it
did not work. How do I reload a particular application after recompile
without restarting the tomcat server ?.
Please advice !.
Thanks

Regards,
Thana

Stop, Start Applications - Using TOMCAT Manager , Multiple Services

Multiple services

Multiple services