Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Anil Kumar <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/14 00:47:02 UTC

Http Query string getting dropped when deployed in Tomcat

Hi:

I have a requirement to deploy Apache Synapse 2.1 in a servlet container
 and to use the containers transport ( in this case the tomcat BIO) . Once
deployed in  Tomcat , Synapse is  dropping   query strings, when it sends
the request to the  endpoint , in this case the end point is a servlet.
My Proxy configuration is as follows , I am searching in the dark to find
out why its not working , Could you please help me .
Thanks
Anil

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
    <proxy name="UGCcreateWebProofDirectory" transports="http"
serviceGroup="HttpSvc" startOnLoad="true" trace="enable">
        <target inSequence="main" faultSequence="fault">
            <endpoint>
                <address uri="
http://rcqa.harlandclarke.local/ugc/createWebProofDirectory"/>
            </endpoint>
            <outSequence>
                <send/>
            </outSequence>
        </target>
        <publishWSDL>
            <wsdl2:description xmlns:wsdl2="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl"
xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl" xmlns:tns="
http://ws.apache.org/axis2" xmlns:wsoap="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/soap"
xmlns:wrpc="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/rpc" xmlns:wsdlx="
http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl-extensions" xmlns:whttp="
http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/http" targetNamespace="http://ws.apache.org/axis2
">
                <wsdl2:types/>
                <wsdl2:interface name="ServiceInterface">
                    <wsdl2:operation name="mediate" pattern="
http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out">
                        <wsdl2:input element="#none"
wsaw:Action="urn:mediate"/>
                        <wsdl2:output element="#none"
wsaw:Action="urn:mediateResponse"/>
                    </wsdl2:operation>
                </wsdl2:interface>
                <wsdl2:binding name="UGCcreateWebProofDirectoryHttpBinding"
interface="tns:ServiceInterface" whttp:methodDefault="GET" type="
http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/http">
                    <wsdl2:operation ref="tns:mediate"
whttp:location="mediate">
                        <wsdl2:input/>
                        <wsdl2:output/>
                    </wsdl2:operation>
                </wsdl2:binding>
                <wsdl2:service name="UGCcreateWebProofDirectory"
interface="tns:ServiceInterface">
                    <wsdl2:endpoint
name="UGCcreateWebProofDirectoryHttpEndpoint"
binding="tns:UGCcreateWebProofDirectoryHttpBinding" address="
http://localhost:9080/services/UGCcreateWebProofDirectory.UGCcreateWebProofDirectoryHttpEndpoint
"/>
                </wsdl2:service>
            </wsdl2:description>
        </publishWSDL>
        <parameter name="HTTP_METHOD">GET</parameter>
        <parameter
name="messageType">application/x-www-form-urlencoded</parameter>
    </proxy>
    <sequence name="fault">
        <log level="full">
            <property name="MESSAGE" value="Executing default 'fault'
sequence"/>
            <property name="ERROR_CODE"
expression="get-property('ERROR_CODE')"/>
            <property name="ERROR_MESSAGE"
expression="get-property('ERROR_MESSAGE')"/>
        </log>
        <drop/>
    </sequence>
    <sequence name="main">
        <in>
            <log level="full"/>
            <filter source="get-property('To')"
regex="http://localhost:9000.*">
                <send/>
            </filter>
        </in>
        <out>
            <send/>
        </out>
        <description>The main sequence for the message
mediation</description>
    </sequence>
</definitions>

--
Cheers
Anil

Re: Http Query string getting dropped when deployed in Tomcat

Posted by vijayaratha vijayasingam <vi...@gmail.com>.
What happens if you use "REST_URL_POSTFIX " property and set the query
string?

-Ratha