Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2017/03/17 17:03:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Oak Server 1.1.4

Hi,

we solved 11 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12338715

NOTE: The build requires following artifacts under vote:

    org.apache.sling.testing.paxexam 0.0.4

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1668/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1668 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards,
O.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Oak Server 1.1.4

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Oak Server 1.1.4

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2017-03-17 at 18:03 +0100, Oliver Lietz wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Oak Server 1.1.4

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1 checked signatures and build

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
Oliver,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Oak Server 1.1.4

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.