Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/02 23:05:39 UTC

Re: Move to Gitbox?

@Jonathan, It seems https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17417 is
waiting for your final "go ahead" reply.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Move to Gitbox?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Roberto. Those guys are fast :)

Re: Move to Gitbox?

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Roberto.
I'll update my configs!

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: Move to Gitbox?

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: Move to Gitbox?

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Jonathan

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Move to Gitbox?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Move to Gitbox?

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Move to Gitbox?

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
They made the change, the old url is not working anymore. Now you need to point your apache remote repo to: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee.git <https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee.git>.
´

Re: Move to Gitbox?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.