Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Rakesh Murthy <Mu...@nexx.tv> on 2016/01/05 14:17:39 UTC

Cordova based app on LG SMART TV's

Hello team,

I have an app that is developed based on Cordova/Phonegap. It's purely in Javascript, HTML5 and CSS3. I am able to do small modifications to the present code and was able to run on mobile and Android TV.

However, now, I want to run this app on LG smart TV. I am ready to little modifications to make it run on LG TV. However, what I don't know is, what to modify?

Is there any documentation available from Samsung, Philips and LG on how to port Cordova/Phonegap based apps on to TV? If so please share the knowledge.

Regard,

Rakesh.N

Re: Cordova based app on LG SMART TV's

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
The last released version of cordova-webos was on Aug 2015:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-webos/releases/tag/3.7.0
Try it out