Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by wheleph <wh...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/23 10:37:54 UTC

Changing selection in RadioChoice

Hello everyone!

I need to capture changing selection in RadioChoice component. Of course I
could override wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() and
onSelectionChanged(java.lang.Object newSelection) methods. But in this case
page reloading occurs which is not desired (because other fields get reset).
I'd like to use Ajax here but simply adding AjaxFormSubmitBehavior to
RadioChoice component doesn't work.

Any other ideas?

wheleph

Re: Changing selection in RadioChoice

Posted by Swaroop Belur <sw...@gmail.com>.
have a look at  AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior

-swaroop

Posted by wheleph <wh...@gmail.com>.
Now I decided to use RadioGroup with nested Radios. To each radio I attach
AjaxEventBehavior for onclick event and update my model taking into account
the index of radio clicked. This workaround perfectly satisfies me.

Thanks everybody for help.

wheleph

Re: Changing selection in RadioChoice

Posted by wheleph <wh...@gmail.com>.
I'm using Wicket 1.2.6. There's no AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior

wheleph

Re: Changing selection in RadioChoice

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.
have you looked at AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior?
it doesn't submit the form though.

  Gerolf