Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Nathamuni, Ramanujam" <RN...@tiaa.org> on 2016/09/15 19:36:23 UTC

beginner question on destination failure

Good Evening:

I have flow and destination is write to hbase. I want to design flow in such a way that if Hadoop(hbase) goes down for maintenance the flow file is queued. How do I design the relation in such way that data get queued and waits for hbase became available?

Thanks,
Ram

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.

TIAA

RE: beginner question on destination failure

Posted by "Nathamuni, Ramanujam" <RN...@tiaa.org>.
Thanks Mark,

It worked .

Thanks,