Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/17 21:14:08 UTC

Repos issue

*Hello Buddy's,*

*Last Night on words am try to install the new cloud stack setup but not
succeed . I think repos are fail that means (The given URL is not access) .
Am trying this links*:

http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.5/http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.4/http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.3/

*The above links are tested in browser error throwing like this *
"*You don't have permission to access /rhel/4.3/ on this server."*

*please anybody having idea please share the knowledge.*

*Thank you,*

*venkatesh.k*

Re: Repos issue

Posted by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com>.