Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Anthony Lai <an...@oracle.com> on 2008/06/02 15:02:02 UTC

OAuth implemented for REST API?

Hi,

  I was just testing out last week's branch, and I can access the rest
links directly without going through any sign-in/authorization process.
Is OAuth currently implemented for the REST API and there is something I
need to do to enable it?

  Thanks.
Sincerely,
Anthony

Re: OAuth implemented for REST API?

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
It's not yet implemented -- there are several outstanding issues for REST
support, and that's one of them.