Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Emmanuel.Leguy" <Em...@lifl.fr> on 2006/05/22 12:45:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Access counter

Hello,

I am looking for a good web page access counter for apache 2.2. Users
must be able to use this counter in ther public_html space.
- Muquit seems to be fine but it is not maintained anymore (lastest
change: 2.6-beta in 2001).
- WebCounter does not seems to be maintained anymore and it is written
for apache 1.3
- mod_countm seems to be active ( last release 01/2006) but there is no
forum or mailing list (is it active?).
- other products???

Thanx,

Manu.

--
Emmanuel Leguy          	LIFL - UMR8022 CNRS - Bat M3
Tel: +33 3 28 77 85 32  	USTL - Universite de Lille 1

mailto:Emmanuel.Leguy@lifl.fr	http://www.lifl.fr/ANNUAIRE/employee.php?login=leguye

Ce mail est signe par un certificat X509 fourni par le CNRS
La verification de ce certificat peut etre faite a l'adresse suivante:
http://igc.services.cnrs.fr/CNRS-Standard/recherche.html

Re: [users@httpd] Access counter

Posted by Richard Collyer <ri...@firebadger.net>.
Emmanuel.Leguy wrote:
> Richard Collyer a écrit :
>

>> There are plenty of free counters that users add via an image. This
>> could be an idea.
>
> It is exactly what I need.
>

>> Why not give them awstats or something...would be nice to have.
>
> I already use it but users want a counter in real time.

In that case: 	http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=free+web+counter

Cheers
Richard

Re: [users@httpd] Access counter