Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 高天铎 <18...@139.com> on 2021/06/02 05:59:36 UTC

[Improvement][Process definition] Improvement the Page style

hello all:

Improvement the page style when you create Process definition.

The present style is not beautiful and easy to operate,we can improvement that.

These are two designs:The first one: Simple and clear

the second:Compact layout, easy to use

Both schemes classify the toolbar for easy understanding。

If you have some question or have the better idea ,please contact me .thank you.

高天铎

18896723951@139.com

18896723951

电子名片新出VIP模板啦,快来体验>>

扫一扫,

快速添加名片到手机

Re: Re:[Improvement][Process definition] Improvement the Page style

Posted by Lidong Dai <da...@gmail.com>.
great job

When I posted the screenshot of this new design to Moments, many users
liked it.

kind reminder : please notice the related resource licenses, please leave
message if you have any questions

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler PMC
Lidong Dai