Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Bae, Jae Hyeon" <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/15 07:56:31 UTC

trunk unit test failure

   - LogOffsetTest <kafka.server.LogOffsetTest.html>.
   testEmptyLogsGetOffsets<kafka.server.LogOffsetTest.html#testEmptyLogsGetOffsets>
   - LogOffsetTest <kafka.server.LogOffsetTest.html>.
   testGetOffsetsBeforeEarliestTime<kafka.server.LogOffsetTest.html#testGetOffsetsBeforeEarliestTime>
   - LogOffsetTest <kafka.server.LogOffsetTest.html>.
   testGetOffsetsBeforeLatestTime<kafka.server.LogOffsetTest.html#testGetOffsetsBeforeLatestTime>
   - LogOffsetTest <kafka.server.LogOffsetTest.html>.
   testGetOffsetsBeforeNow<kafka.server.LogOffsetTest.html#testGetOffsetsBeforeNow>
   - ProducerSendTest <kafka.test.ProducerSendTest.html>.
   testSendToPartition<kafka.test.ProducerSendTest.html#testSendToPartition>

failed.

Can I trust trunk? :)

Re: trunk unit test failure

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Jay.

I think the plan is to ship a default in the final release, details in the
RB:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/17879/

For now just commenting out the @Test tag does not help since the junit
test will still search for any functions with prefix test... So we need to
change the function name as well as commenting out the tag. Will include
this in the next patch of integration tests.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: trunk unit test failure

Posted by "Bae, Jae Hyeon" <me...@gmail.com>.

Re: trunk unit test failure

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: trunk unit test failure

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
The fix is committed on 0.8.1 branch and trunk now.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly