Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by I L <ok...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/15 07:43:54 UTC

Help with task: Rename single letter tables in FE tests

I would like to help out with the task listed at /task.html?2da8576f

 I want ton help how do i get starteded

Re: Help with task: Rename single letter tables in FE tests

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@apache.org>.
https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?2da8576f

You've come to the right place. However, it's very hard to answer questions
like "I want ton help how do I get starteded". Did you try the
instructions? Where did you get stuck, specifically?

Thanks!
Jim