Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/11/05 01:15:21 UTC

install problem (fwd)

This must be 1.3b judging by the output..

btw, talking of judges, the one is Cambridge MA made the dumb mistake of
saying he'd publish his judgement on www.lawyersweekly.com in the Louise
Woodward case. Within minutes that server was toast :-)  Maybe we can
provide a server for them and toss in a mod_innocent module to see the
result is sensible  ;-)