Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wayne Pope <wa...@googlemail.com> on 2008/08/21 16:07:11 UTC

Jobs, opertunities and this mailing list

Hi everyone,

whats the policy here about advertising jobs or project/dev oppertunities?
I'm creating something new and I'm looking for talented people. I don't want
to annoy anyone here, so would like to know the rules about this and any
suggestions on how I can get in contact with fellow wicket people. I'm going
to be joining the wicket events here in europe as I'd like to get involved
long term with this framework. Ok I'll leave it at that for now, but any
pointers would be appreciated.
thanks
Wayne

Re: Jobs, opertunities and this mailing list

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
And ask people to reply directly to avoid clutter on the list and to
protect their privacy.

Eelco

Posted by Wayne Pope <wa...@googlemail.com>.
Ok thanks,