Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Li Feng Wang <ph...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 05:35:10 UTC

[QA]Suggest to list specific verify steps or process in Bugzilla

Hi, all,

  When I verify AOO3.4.1 resolved release blocker defects in Bugzilla, I
found there may be some understanding not consistent about defect, between
defect reporter and verify tester.
  For better verify, I suggest to describe verify steps or process when
change defect status to Confirmed or Closed.

--
Best Wishes, LiFeng Wang

Re: [QA]Suggest to list specific verify steps or process in Bugzilla

Posted by lou ql <lo...@gmail.com>.
agree. and I will follow this when file, confirm and verify bugs.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
+1
That's definitely a good thing to do. :)