Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2018/06/18 11:15:22 UTC

Releases today?

Hi all,

WSS4J 2.2.2 is released and we're free to call a vote on the CXF releases -
any objections to doing this later today? Or is there anything else anyone
wants to see in the releases?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Releases today?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> Hi all,
>
> WSS4J 2.2.2 is released and we're free to call a vote on the CXF releases -
> any objections to doing this later today? Or is there anything else anyone
> wants to see in the releases?

Great news: at Syncope we're waiting for CXF 3.1.16 and 3.2.5 to proceed
with our own releases too.
Thanks Colm for taking this forward!

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Releases today?

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
> WSS4J 2.2.2 is released and we're free to call a vote on the CXF releases -
> any objections to doing this later today? Or is there anything else anyone
> wants to see in the releases?
+1

Re: Releases today?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
This will also require releases of xic-utils and buildutils.   Thus, make sure anything you need for those is in as well.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>