Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/03/22 00:12:34 UTC

Servlet 3.0 TCK updates?

Hi,

Have there been any updates for the Servlet 3.0 TCK? I have found what I
think is an error in the TCK and I want to check I am using the latest
version of the TCK and the excludes list before I raise a challenge.

Cheers,

Mark

Re: Servlet 3.0 TCK updates?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 22/03/2010 19:13, David Jencks wrote:
> While you are looking, could you check for newer full ee6 tck, exclude
> list, and instructions?  There are some connector challenges coming if
> there is no update...
>
> Mark -- is there some way you could share the problems you found with
> the geronimo tck effort?

I'll mail you privately and you can pass on as you see fit.

Mark

Re: Servlet 3.0 TCK updates?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Servlet 3.0 TCK updates?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
Hi - sorry - looking....

Re: Servlet 3.0 TCK updates?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 23/03/2010 22:42, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Latest materials are 9-Dec-2009 for tck, docs and relnotes.  No additional exclusion lists...

Tx. One challenge, coming up.

Mark

Re: Servlet 3.0 TCK updates?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.